The Beta Omicron Leadership wishes each of you - and those you love - a very healthy, happy, and prosperous 2018!
Recapping 2017, the Beta Omicron Chapter accomplished the following:
- Induction of 67 new members!
- An EBP Conference featuring Dr. Margaret Erickson - A Leadership Development Program
- A coat/blanket drive totaling 140 coats and 6 blankets. These benefited the Athens Nurses Clinic and the Augusta Homeless Veterans and Women Veterans Projects.
We know 2018 will be even more productive! :) Registration is now open! The Beta Omicron Chapter's 2018 Induction Ceremony!
Current members are encouraged to attend and welcome our new members. This year's event will kick off the Augusta University, College of Nursing's 75th Diamond Jubilee!
Saturday, 3/03/18 Time: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM Location: Augusta University, Health Sciences Building Lobby, Health Sciences Campus, 987 Saint Sebastian Way, Augusta, GA 30912 Register HereNominate a Nurse*
Nominations are being accepted for the following STTI, Beta Omicron Chapter Awards:
- Excellence in Education
- Excellence in Research
- Excellence in Mentoring
- Excellence in Published Writing
- Excellence in Clinical Practice
- Excellence in Student Leadership
Nominations are to be submitted via e-mail to Dr. Cathy Dyches at email@example.com prior to 2/15/18. Award Requirements & Grant Application